Monthly Archives: March 2013

  1. 33. From Sweet to Elite

    Leave a comment

    March 30, 2013 by bdetienne

    From the Burtogram Sports Desk: After two days of battling it out, the Elite Eight is set. Syracuse, Marquette, Wichita …
    Continue reading

  2. 32. Convertibles Can Be Moving Vehicles, Too

    Leave a comment

    March 29, 2013 by bdetienne

    Convertibles are great cars about 90% of the time. The remaining 10%? Long road trips, winter weather, and moving items …
    Continue reading

  3. 31. Free Food!

    1

    March 28, 2013 by bdetienne

    Whoever reads this blog today will get a new car for free! Okay, that is not really going to happen, …
    Continue reading

  4. 30. The Four Best Days of the Year

    2

    March 25, 2013 by bdetienne

    The first weekend of the 2013 NCAA tournament is in the books and what a thrilling weekend it was. Nail-biting …
    Continue reading

  5. 29. The NCAA Tournament

    1

    March 20, 2013 by bdetienne

    March Madness is back. Over the next three weeks, 68 teams will face off in a single-elimination bracket to determine …
    Continue reading

  6. 28. Pope Francis I

    Leave a comment

    March 14, 2013 by bdetienne

    Yesterday I wrote a post about the papal conclave process the cardinals of the Catholic Church were in to determine …
    Continue reading

  7. 27. The Conclave

    1

    March 13, 2013 by bdetienne

    On February 28, 2013, Pope Benedict XVI stepped down from his position as leader of the Catholic Church, setting in …
    Continue reading